Search This Blog

F in Exams: The Best Test Paper Blunders by Richard Benson


"Packed full of hilarious examples of the creative ways students answer exam questions... More revision needed, methinks!"

- Western Morning News



I can totally relate to the situation when as a student you couldn't think of the answer to the exam question but feel guilty leaving it blank, unanswered. Then I will just write down any answers I can think of but, twist the facts a little but I will never go out of topic in my answer. But the exam answers given by the students shown on the book are too just funny! I would never dare to do the same thing in my exam papers.

The book is in small size with 127 pages and I bought in on bookdepository.com for B$14+ with free shipping. It listed funny and creative exam answers from wide range of subjects from English, History, Geography and many others.

Some of my favourite answers from the book: Give the names of two gases that might contribute to global warming=1. bottom gas 2. cow burps / What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register?= Mariah Carey / The race of people known as Malays come from which country?= malaria
There are many other funnier exam answers in the book but you'll have to buy it to read more for yourselves.

I never usually buy humour books but once in a while why not buy one. I just read too much fictions that I think I need a change of scenery for a while. I might as well review more humour books in the future. But one thing that bothers me is the book smells like sushi as I flipped it open, very addictive.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...