Search This Blog

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer


"Goodbye, Bella," he said in the same quiet, peaceful voice.

"Wait!" I choked out the word, reaching for him, willing my deadened legs to carry me forward.

The second book of the Twilight Saga. Focusing on, of course the heroine, Bella Swan and Jacob Black, Bella's father's best friend's son. The boy she met while in La Push in the first book (not the first movie).

Surely once you finished the first book, you will try to skip this second one (coz I almost did it) as Edward Cullen will not be in this book...well, except for few pages or so. Though, DON'T SKIP!

As Bella saddened by Edward's leave, she becomes close to Jacob but as she do that, it seems like Jacob tends to stay away from her which of course saddened her more. But she suddenly realized why he did that and learns about his true nature and also learns the danger that's coming after her.

Bought this book at Best Eastern @ The Mall, Gadong. Like the first book, I saw only one left and decided to buy it before I even started reading the first one. =D I rate this book....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...