Search This Blog

If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern


"Ivan?" She called again.
"Ye-es," I said impatiently, getting to my feet & looking at her. Her eyes passed over me and she continued scanning the garden.

My heart stopped beating; I swear I felt it stop.


Once in our lifetime, we need to have some fun because life is short. So I heard. This is my most favourite book by Cecelia Ahern. It's about a woman named Elizabeth Egan, who has to take care of her nephew whose mother is out there somewhere having fun.

Elizabeth life is not 'normal' as it seems. She tries to make it simple, strict and have no fun in life because she doesn't want to suffered again like in the past until Ivan came, who hates boring people or 'Gnirob' he calls them.

Ivan, as old as he looks, is the opposite of Elizabeth. Playful, adventurous, carefree and spontaneous. Just as Elizabeth begin to trust Ivan, it turns out that he isn't at all who she thought he was.
Who is this Ivan? And why does he suddenly came into her life?

This book bought by a friend (I ordered it) from the Philippine because they have big bookstores over there~ I would give this book 5 stars and 10 fingers up! You need to be open-minded mind, have great imagination and a box of tissue.

Ps. People get confused with the title. Some would say "If ONLY You Could See Me Now" or "ONLY If You Could See Me". LOL~

1 comment:

Esma said...

Hi, there! Hm, ur review is somewhat different than mine. I tend to get bored wf this book idk why. Fantasy still new to me at that time n ive been neglecting to read this book over years. Yes, years. Maybe i should give another try see if i can add another finger up to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...