Search This Blog

What I Was by Meg Rosoff


"Without the first school, I would not have ended up at the second. Without the second, I would not have attended St Oswald's. Without st Oswald's, I would not have met Finn.
Without Finn, there would be no story."


I love how the words were written BUT this is so not 'my type' of books. It's about a 16 year old boy who has problems with school. He is so unfriendly until one day, when he was lying against a shack and someone asked him what he was doing. And he looked up to see a boy his age staring down at him.

He started to befriend with this boy whose name is Finn and trying to live the life Finn is having. That is having freedom, no school and etc. He thought he could trust Finn as the character become obsess with him until one day Finn suddenly got sick and truth came out and boy was he really in trouble.

I bought this book last year because of the cover (don't judge the book by it's cover, anyone?) and I try to finish it ASAP as I find it really boring and couldn't understand what this author trying to deliver. It is really hard to understand because it's almost classical. Though, I try to buy other books that is written by the same author.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...