Search This Blog

Marked by PC and Kristin Cast

"I'm Elizabeth, no last name.'
My face was a question mark.
She sighed. "My last name was Titsworth."

When sixteen-year-old Zoey is marked by the Tracker, she knows her old life is over. Now she has to leave her friends and family to join the House of Night school, where there's only one subject Zoey needs to study: Vampyre 101.


Of course, there's always a catch, and this one's a nice and simple: if you fail, you die...

So, I bought this book for $29.95 at Best Eastern. Thought I should buy it since vampire craze is on. But this one is quite different, besides the vampire and romance genre. This one is like Twilight meets Harry Potter (Werewolves are out) and to be a vampire, you should be mark by a tracker and not bitten and suck by a vampire. Once you're marked, you have to go to the House of Night to study and their time is reversed (because vampires feel uncomfortable under the light and no, this one doesn't burn and die). Wait, they're called 'Vampyres' in the book not 'Vampire'.

Funny thing is, they're not a 'real' vampire once they are marked. They are called fledglings and they got cool tattoos on them, changed their names and only the chosen ones have special powers like Zoey. She has more tattoos than the other fledglings. But, if they can't make through, they'll die. When Zoey came to the House of Night she automatically make friends...and enemy. Nothing much to tell about this book. I must say that it's a good book...there are some parts I'm not interested or don't like.

Reasons I bought this books is because,
1) it's funny
2) Vampires are 'in' this year
3) I have nothing to read at that time
4) Out of boredom

5) I love the cover.


 Oh yeah, it is also written by 2 authors, mother and daughter. =D


Buy book from:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...