Search This Blog

Kiden's Top 5 books 2009

Hi bookworms!

It's almost the end of the year 2009 and I know I've got no time to review another book this year. So, I thought I should list down my Top 5! (I don't know if Afi H. will blog about her top 5) Recently, I've read more books than last year. And some books I haven't reviewed yet. I might review it next year because I need to make some 'things' straight right now. Anyway, my TOP 5!



A true story of an abandoned, abused little girl who was desperate to be part of a family.
Why is it in the first place? 'Coz I finished it in just 4 days and I really100x love it!
Ps. My cousin borrowed it and she finished it in 3 days!



Unlike 'Cut', it takes me a long time to finish this but I find it
hilarious!!! And laugh myself like a crazy person!




















3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
After reading the Twilight saga, I planned to read The Host. It's different from the Twilight series and I thought it will bored me to death but I was hungry for more! Almost cried myself reading this.
















This book is more like an Indie genre book. Definitely for book lovers. It's simple!


















It takes time for me to finish it but I'm so in love with it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...