Search This Blog

After Dark by Haruki Murakami


I have always loved mystery with a little hint of suspense and for me the title 'After Dark' has already given the impression of something mysterious and dark. This book is a real disappointment for me because at the beginning of my reading, I found the storyline to be interesting but as the story develops, It became nonsense and does not make any sense at all.

If you could get your hands on this book and read it, you might get what I mean by saying the storyline becoming nonsense. But on the other hand, I think this book is worth to be adapt into a movie. With a good director who would be able to capture the feelings described in this book I bet the movie will turn out good. This is the first time I read Murakami's book and although it is a disappointment but I will read more of his book in the future because I like his style of writing. This book was written beautifully but the storyline tainted the book's reputation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...